We work non-stop to make sure RockPOS gets better everyday with fixed bugs or new features so you may find us release new version of RockPOS very often. There are 2 scenarios that you may fall into:
- You purchased RockPOS on PrestaShop addons site (addons.prestashop.com)
- You purchased RockPOS on RockPOS site (rockpos.com)
You purchased RockPOS on PrestaShop addons site:
Option 1: Update straight from your PretaShop back office:
- Log in your PrestaShop back office.
- Locate to Modules and services => Module and services.
- Search for RockPOS module.
- If new version is released and ready to update, you’ll see an Update option where you can click on to update RockPOS.
Option 2: Download new version from your PrestaShop account:
- Log in your PrestaShop account.
- Locate to Order history.
- Search for order of RockPOS and download the package again (the package is latest version of RockPOS).
- Upload onto back office and install like normal.
You purchased RockPOS on RockPOS site:
Option 1: Download new version from your RockPOS:
- Log in your RockPOS account.
- Locate to My account => Order history.
- Look for the active order of RockPOS where you will find a new version is ready for download.
- Download, upload onto back office then install like normal.
Option 2: Update straight from your PretaShop back office (same as Option 1 – purchase on PrestaShop addons site)
**Please note that update option is only available if your license still valid. Check your license validation.